Wednesday, July 21, 2010

it worked


well i had a great day today. I lost 1 kilo. so excited. i have been so good and trying so hard this week, so am really pleased. I do have a long way to go on my journey, but I am excited to be where i am. my mind set it slowly changing. I do have a strong mind, and I will use it to my advantage. The graph is starting to slope down, the weight is giong to slide off, and I am excited to start this adventure.


I am tired. Work is long. Hours are crazy. The boy is working interstate, on a job where he comes home twice a month, I miss him. But i am staying focused. I want to talk more, but the hours, the day, the week, the month. It is slowly slipping away. And I hear my sleep beckoning. Stay with me. The story will unfold.


Again, yay for me.


close out: Day 2
At: 93.4kg
Picture: remains of the day

No comments:

Post a Comment