Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Changing


I am back. It has been almost a year and i read this blog and am ashamed to say that I have indeed NOT lost more weight but back to where I started at 96.4kg.. i cannot believe that in almost a year I have only yoyoed around the same 3 kilos. this is crazy. But i think i have a new take on life.. i have discovered a new mental way to move forward. I found a friend. His name is JON GABRIEL, and i am reading his book 'The Gabriel Method'. Things have changed in the past 3 weeks, and from now on, things WILL change. And I can assure you that if I shut this computer down today and do not return until a years time from now, i will have transformed into the wonderful and amazing butterfly I was born to be!

I am free. I left my job, the place of poison where my life was never going to be happy.. it was such a hard decision, but with the support of my beautiful boy (lets call him JTM) I grew the courage and strength required to stand up to bullying bosses and did what was right for me, left my job. I can now focus on me, me, me and give back to myself what i need to grow and flourish.

Stay tuned. I am on a mission. I am using visualisation and power of the mind to take me on this journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment